What was the focus for this release?
The goal for version 1.0 was to make MyPC available to students across the district. This required re-mapping the data from CDS/RDS to SIS Active Data Guard and standing-up new infrastructure. A new, high-demand module was also added with this release: My Financial Aid.
What new features / functionality have we added?
- District version of MyPC -
- Login - MEID and password login with reCAPTCHA
- Homepage - customized welcome page, modules list, and limited number of service indicator holds
- My Classes - class schedule for current semester and two future semesters, link to send class schedule to Google calendar or email, link to email a class instructor, GPS wayfinding to class location
- My Grades - grades for current semester and two past semesters, link to email grades
- My Books - books for the current semester and two future semesters, link to email books
- My Financial Aid - financial aid award statuses (offered, accepted, disbursed, partially disbursed, and pending) and associated amounts, satisfactory academic progress (SAP) for each college attended
- Admin tool - manage GPS coordinates, message text, create new or turn on/off modules, and permissions
What improvements have we made to existing features?
What bugs have we fixed?
Any ops updates? (e.g. server upgrades, etc.)
- New infrastructure - district servers and database
- New data source - My Classes, My Grades, and My Books modules pulling data from SIS Active Data Guard. My Financial Aid module pulling data directly from SIS with delivered web services.